Published: 2/5/2020 Feb fifth, 2020
Are you currently within the travel industry? Would like to learn in the best, meet your peers, making handles brands?
For individuals individuals who have no idea, in 2018 we produced a celebration known as TravelCon. This three-day conference connects you with industry leaders, influencers, and celebrated authors through keynote speeches, small-group writing and photography workshops, breakout tutorial sessions, networking occasions, and industry panels.
At TravelCon, you’ll:
- Enhance your craft within the four major regions of travel: video, photography, writing, and blogging
- Learn what’s hot, the things that work, and just what doesn’t
- Keep current around the guidelines in digital travel publishing
- Find out about new services and products
- Meet destinations and travel brands
- Network with experts within the travel industry
- Study from experts outdoors the travel industry
- Make connections along with other travel enthusiasts
- Have a lot of fun!
This isn’t only for bloggers — we concentrate on all parts of the press: photographers, vloggers, podcasters, freelance authors, travel specialists, and guidebook authors.
Consider it as being a travel form of the professional development doctors, lawyers, nurses, teachers, along with other industries have!
Unlike other occasions, we’re centered on getting you intermediate- and advanced-level talks and top-tier talent from the inside and outdoors the travel industry, so that you can discover the skills required to advance your job.
This season’s event is within New Orleans from May eighth to tenth. Since we’re only three several weeks from TravelCon, it’s here we are at another update! We’ve been planning for a lot within the last couple of several weeks once we mind for the finish line.
We’ve released the schedule! Take a look at it here. We’re focusing much more on monetization, Instagram, writing, and succeeding on social networking. I’m so looking forward to the loudspeakers and also the talks we’ve this season. As the occasions from the talks are susceptible to change, you can observe that which you’ll learn in the event. Here are the highlights:
- How you can update content therefore it ranks better
- How you can succeed on Pinterest in 2020
- How you can run select few tours
- How to be a tour operator and add new revenue for your business
- Building a powerful network
- The micro-influencer: how you can succeed like a small fish
- What the law states: legal and IP issues you need to know!
- Ways to get freelance work
- All of the tax stuff you need to know!
- Internet Affiliate Marketing 101
- Advanced Google Analytics
- How you can enhance your UX and style
- Crafting effective websites
- Earning money online
- LGBTQ writing
- Two sessions on enhancing your writing
- Helpful tips for self-publishing
- How you can hire people the proper way
- How you can run Facebook Ad campaigns
- Search engine optimization guidelines
- How to earn money on Instagram
- And a whole lot!
Overall, we’re likely to have near to 50 sessions to select from. And don’t worry if you’re able to’t make sure they are all! Incorporated using the ticket is really a virtual pass of all of the talks. We record every talk and keynote so that you can access them following the event to carry on to understand!
Since our last update, we’ve added newer and more effective loudspeakers:
Author, Never Lose a person Again
Travels of Adam
Mike and Anne Howard
What Exactly Guy
For any full list, take a look at our homepage. We’re likely to have 60 incredible loudspeakers from the inside and outdoors the travel industry. Many don’t normally talk at other occasions so TravelCon is among the only occasions you can observe them at!
Workshops and FAMs
We’ve released our workshop and FAM schedule. This season we’ll be getting complimentary FAM journeys pre and post the big event that will help you to visit New Orleans along with the area. You can observe a listing here, however, many highlights include:
- Demonstration Cooking Class with Crescent City Cooks
- French Quarter Tour with Historic New Orleans Walking Tours
- Garden District Food Tour with Fat Tire Tours
- Glory Times of your garden District Walking Tour with Ask Arthur
- Grand Garden District Tour with Two Chicks Walking Tour
- Harbor Jazz Cruise with Steamboat Natchez
- French Quarter Ghosts & Legends Tour with Haunted History Tours
- Cocktail History Tour with Dr. Gumbo
Take a look at our sponsors!
We’ve been signing a lot of sponsors with this year. Our exhibit hall will probably be bigger than this past year and includes brands which have never attended before. Throughout the event, you’ll have the ability to book conferences with decision-makers, organize campaigns, making the deals which will increase your business. A few of the sponsors we’ve this season
Furthermore, though it normally won’t get their logos up yet, we’re likely to have The new sony (!!!), TripAdvisor, HostGator, AdThrive, and Moon Travel Guides too! As a whole, we’re likely to have about 40 brands and destinations this season. There’s more in the future but, without contracts signed, I don’t wish to jinx it!
Overall, it’s likely to be an incredible event! We’re going with an incredible New Orleans–themed opening party with music, performers, along with a taste from the old and new New Orleans. We scoped out venues for the niche meet-ups too.
If you wish to attend the conference, tickets for this year’s TravelCon are $399. They include accessibility event, parties, meet-ups, FAMs, lunches, an online pass, and much more! You are able to click the link to find out more and secure your place today!
We’re capping our event at 800 attendees this season. We’re presently 50 plusPercent offered out and be prepared to become unattainable soon (we’ve offered out each year). With simply three several weeks to visit, don’t lose out on the greatest travel media conference of the season.
For those who have any queries, leave a remark! Help you in NOLA!
Book Your Vacation: Logistical Tips and Methods
Book Your Flight
Look for a cheap flight by utilizing Skyscanner or Momondo. They’re my two favorite search engines like google simply because they search websites and airlines around the world which means you always know nothing remains unturned.
Book The Resort
You are able to book your hostel with Hostelworld because they possess the largest inventory. If you wish to stay somewhere apart from a hostel, use Booking.com because they consistently return the least expensive rates for guesthouses and economical hotels. I personally use them constantly.
Don’t Forget Travel Cover
Travel cover will safeguard you from illness, injuries, thievery, and cancellations. It’s comprehensive protection in situation anything goes completely wrong. Irrrve never use a trip without them when i’ve had for doing things many occasions previously. I’ve used World Nomads for 10 years. My personal favorite firms that provide the best service and cost are:
- World Nomads (for everybody below 70)
- Insure My Trip (for individuals over 70)
Searching to find the best companies to save cash with?
Take a look at my resource page to find the best companies to make use of whenever you travel! I list all of the ones I personally use to save cash after i travel – which will help you save money and time too!
The publish TravelCon: Come attend the greatest travel media event of the season! made an appearance first on Nomadic Matt's Travel Site.